A young person may be offered a place as a youth member of the 2nd Datchworth Scout Group subject to the rules and policies of The Scout Association and this local admissions policy.
Equal Opportunities Policy
The 2nd Datchworth Scout Group follows the rules and policies of The Scout Association.
The Scout Association is committed to extending Scouting, its Purpose and Method to young people in all parts of society.
No young person should receive less favourable treatment on the basis of, nor suffer disadvantage harassment or discrimination by reason of:
- Class or socio-economic status;
- ethnic or national origin, nationality (or statelessness) or race;
- gender (including gender reassignment);
- marital or civil partnership status;
- sexual orientation;
- political belief;
- pregnancy and maternity;
- religion, belief or faith (including the absence of religion, belief or faith);
The Scout Association’s Equal Opportunities Policy
Complaints about any aspect of Scouting may be made in accordance with The Scouts Complaints Policy.