Play an active part in shaping the asout group, make decisions and carry out administrative. work with other exec memners to achieve the purpose of The Scout Association through the development of local Scouting, in accordance with the Policy, Organisation and Rules of The Scout Association.
The Skills Profile
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Able to think creatively and solve problems
- Willing to speak one’s mind and listen to the views of others.
- Willing to actively design and contribute to the strategic vision of the Group
- Willingness to take decisions which will further the work of the Group
Scouting has a core set of training that Team members will need to undertake:
- Module 1 – Essential Information
- General Data Protection Regulations
- Trustee Induction
A Scouting DBS is required for this role
Tools of the Role
Your role will require you to use the following software packages:
- Office365 (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, Powerpoint)