We’re looking for volunteers to help deliver an exciting Beaver programme.
Members of our TeamBeavers will help plan, resource & deliver the Beaver Programme
You will be an enthusiastic sharer of skills and knowledge in a non-formal manner, which may often involve learning the skills before sharing them.
Scouting has a core set of training that Team members will need to undertake:
- Module 1 – Essential Information
- General Data Protection Regulations
- Module 3 – Tools for the Role
A Scouting DBS is required for this role
Tools of the Role
Your role will require you to use the following software packages:
- Online Scout Manager
- Office365 (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, Powerpoint)
If you have no experience with these packages, we will support you in gaining skills.
- Running games and activities as part of weekly section meetings and other section events.
- Assisting young people to achieve badges and awards.
- Assisting with residential experiences for the section.
- Assisting the section with taking part in a varied, exciting and safe programme of activities.